Rapid Tooling & Injection Molding
At 3ERP, we provide top quality mold tooling & injection molding services. We do high quality aluminum prototype tooling and hardened steel tooling for both low volume and full scale production injection molding needs, with quick turnaround time and competitive prices. You have the choice of a variety of different plastic resins, custom color and finishing, we can delivery your prototype plastic parts in as little as 15 days.
Engineering & Technology
- CAD/ CAM part and mold design.
- Design for Manufacturability, and Moldflow Analysis.
- Over molding, insert molding and unscrew molding abilities
- Weekly tooling schedule reporting, mold trail reporting.
Mold Standard and Steel
- DME, HASCO, LKM
- Aluminum, P20, 718H and NAK-80, H13 and S136…
Aluminum Prototype Mold Tooling
- Cost-efficient, aluminum injection molds can run anywhere from 15 to 25 percent savings on tooling cost , compared to other mold material choices.
- Fast turnaround, aluminum is easier to cut and it cools at a much more rapid rate than tool steels, which provide up to a 40% reduction in cycle times reduces cycle times —resulting in reduced costs for prototype plastic parts.
Steel Mold Tooling
Steel molds are typically used for high volume production, abrasive, corrosive, and engineering-grade plastics, from 100,000 to millions of injection molded parts.
Plastic Injection Molding
Injection molding is the most popular manufacturing process for producing high quality plastic parts and prototypes. Resin for the part is fed into a heated barrel, mixed, and forced into injected under high pressure into a metal die and then rapidly cooled, forming a desired part. Injection molding is widely used in a variety of industries, from consumer electronics, home appliances, medical devices, automotive and aerospace.
Color & Finishing:
- Pad printing
- Silk screening
- Custom color painting
- Laser finishing
- Heat staking
- Texture Finishing
Plastic Injection Molding Materials
- Acetal (Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Nylon 6-6 Polyamide (PA66)
- Nylon – Glass Fill (PA +GF )
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polycarbonate – Glass Fill (PC + GF)
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC/ABS)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA/Acrylic)
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polystyrene/Polyphenyl Ethers (PS/PPE)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer/Vulcanized (TPE/TPV)