Pressure Die Casting
After delivery the prototype projects, we are frequently asked if we can offer low-volume metal casting services by our happy customers. hence we started to look for metal casting suppliers. but it is very frustrating, since those big casting companies show no interesting in low volume, while the small casting companies are lack of understanding of quality. It’s a challenge. but we take it as a business opportunity. If it is difficult for us to find the right company for these kind of projects, it must be twice or more difficult for the oversea customers. After 2 years, we successfully developed a couple of partners in medium size who can totally meet our quality & lead time requests. We are able to offer high pressure die casting in aluminum, magnesium, zinc, as well as investment casting in brass and all types of steels.
Why use 3ERP for Metal Casting?
It sounds ridiculous to ask a RP company for metal casting services. Here are a couple of reasons you may want to know:
- We have built up solid relationship with our partners for pressure die casting & investment casting.
- We have huge amount of precision CNC machines for posted-machining
- With our project managing experiences, we can guarantee information are transferred precisely. And the right quality delivery on time.
In a process similar to injection molding, we use certified machines and pressure casting dies to form molten metal into your designs. Our pressure die casting process is effective and very reliable. This method can actually end up saving you money. The majority of our castings are made from zinc, copper, aluminum, magnesium, lead, pewter, or other tin-based alloys. Because of our flexibility, we can accommodate any need you may have – from small batches of 50 to as many as 1,000 pieces.
- Since die casting mold tooling can be more expensive and difficult to make, this method is suited for larger production runs, keeping the price for parts produced lower.
- Surface finish and dimensional stability are excellent.
- Complex geometries can be made that require little or no post-machining.
- It is great for medium- to larger-sized parts that would be slower and more expensive to machine.
- Aluminum Die Casting
- Used to produce light but strong parts.
- Zinc Die Casting
- Zinc is used to produce ductile plated parts.
- Magnesium Die Casting
- Recommended for producing light parts that require excellent strength but must keep the weight in check.
We have a variety of surface finishing options available; the choice depends solely on the type of component being produced and consumer preferences. Available options include: Sandblasting, Polishing, Plating, Painting, Powder coating, Pad printing, and Silk-screening.
3ERP offers a high-pressure die casting service to process high volumes of metal components at better tolerances and with excellent smooth finishes. If you need components that cannot be produced by other methods like vacuum casting and CNC, call our customer service now and get a quick, accurate quotation for pressure die casting.