Rapid Prototyping Services
1 to 100+ Metal and Plastic Parts
Global delivery as fast as 10 days
3E Rapid Prototyping Services
3E Rapid Prototyping Limited(3ERP) provides excellent quality, efficient delivery and economic priced rapid prototyping services. With cutting edge technology, imported advanced equipment and experienced engineers, 3ERP enable your idea from design to market in just few days. We also provide on demand manufacturing services. We are perfect fits if you are a design engineer, industrial design agency, startup technology company or outsource prototyping services to China regularly. Send your 3D design files to our international technical sales for a free project review, you outsourcing experience with Chinese manufacturer will be different.
Rapid Prototyping Advantages
Rapid prototyping provides engineer, design and development teams with distinct advantage such as:
- The ability to explore and realize concepts more quickly. This efficiency in time and cost allows teams to move beyond the mere visualization of a product, making it easier to grasp the properties and design of a product.
- Apply repeated designs and incorporate changes that allow for the evaluation and testing of the product. This iterative process provides a roadmap to developing and refining the final product.
- Being able to communicate concepts concisely and effectively. Rapid prototyping takes ideas, images and concepts from flat and 2 dimensional visuals to hands-on products that clients, colleagues and collaborators can then see in action.
- The ability to thoroughly test and refine a concept. Being able to minimize design flaws with a small volume rapid prototype run helps eliminate costly design flaws that might not be evident during an early assessment.
- Save time and money since setup and tooling aren’t necessary. Because the same equipment can be used to produce prototypes with different properties and materials, the costs and time outlay are kept to a minimum.
CNC machining is an ideal for manufacturing high quality, on-demand plastic or metal prototypes parts. Your parts will achieve tighter tolerances with better surface finishes than with other prototyping methods.
Learn more about our CNC machining service.
Vacuum Casting is an ideal for the production of small series of functional plastic parts or first run production prototype plastic parts. While you are not ready to invest for expensive and time-consuming mold tooling.
Learn more about our vacuum casting services.
Prototype injection molding is a flexible and reliable option for low-volume production runs or prototyping. The injection molded parts can be used for full functional and fit testing as well as test marketing.
Learn more about injection molding services.