Robotics Prototyping & Parts Manufacturing
Global delivery as fast as 10 days
Robotics Manufacturing on Demand
Need some assistance bringing your robotic device or parts from the sketch-board to reality? The creation of a robotic system might start with an idea, but requires intensive prototyping, testing and production to bring it all to fruition. That’s why 3ERP is here to help.
We’re proud to offer industrial-grade robotics prototyping and parts manufacturing services to our global customer base. 3ERP is one of the few prototyping service providers that specialize in the field of robotics. Our expert team is able to provide top-quality rapid prototyping services in a quick and efficient manner.
We offer a wide range of manufacturing technologies, including 3D printing, CNC machining, injection molding, vacuum casting and more. That way, we can ensure that your robotic prototype or parts will be produced with the optimal technique and material. We consistently strive to produce high-fidelity physical prototypes that will pass the most rigorous verification and testing procedures.
3ERP offers rapid prototyping and manufacturing solutions to satisfy the needs of the growing robotics sector. We offer reliable production services with quick turnaround times and a high-degree of quality inspection, so you can expect your parts to arrive quickly and in the best quality possible. Whether you need to prototype a full-fledged robotic systems or manufacture intricate parts, you can count on 3ERP to deliver in a timely manner. Not only will we help you bring your prototype to the market quickly, we also guarantee high-quality and precise products at an affordable rate.
3ERP Robotics Prototyping Applications
- Robot and Manipulator Prototyping and Design (based on task descriptions or other parameters)
- Rapid prototyping of robotic devices, sensors, actuators (including web-based manufacturing/ prototyping)
- Prototyping and simulations of Micro and nano systems.
- Automated manufacturing processes, systems, and techniques
- Prototyping robot-assisted medical devices and bio-medical engineering applications
- Prototyping for Information extraction
- Other emerging paradigms and technologies that are applicable to prototyping activities in Robotics and AI applications.
Processes & Techniques for Robotics Prototyping & Parts Manufacturing
- CNC Machining
- 3D Printing
- Clear Acrylic Machining and Polishing
- Aluminum machining
- Vacuum Casting
- RIM (Reaction Injection Molding)